Terms and Conditions
Redfern Natural History Productions operates under the following terms and conditions:
1. All ‘in stock’ items are dispatched as swiftly as possible, usually within 24 hours of purchase.
2. All advance orders for ‘soon to be released’ products (listed as ‘coming soon’ in our catalogue) are accepted under the clear understanding that the customer understands these products are in the process of completion and that the customer understands the order will be fulfilled as soon as the particular product become available. We cannot guarantee dispatch dates for advance orders for our products listed as ‘coming soon’. Production may be subject to unexpected and unannounced delay. All advance orders for ‘coming soon’ products will be shipped as soon as they are available.
3. All customer contact details and personal information is kept strictly private and will not be released to any third party companies or organisations.
4. Requests to reproduce images featured on this site must be made to the Redfern Natural History Productions sales team.
5. We ship all books using a fast, safe and reliable airfreight service. All products are shipped in suitable packaging to ensure safe transportation. Our standard shipping service does not have tracking details, however we can ship books to you with a trackable courier service, at an additional fee (please contact the Redfern Natural History Productions sales team for more information).
6. If you subscribe to the Redfern Natural History Productions newsletter, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Product Return Policy
7. All sales taken via this website are final.
8. If any products sent to you by us arrive damaged, or are defective, or if we make an error and the wrong product is accidentally sent to you, please notify us within 14 days of receipt of the item. A replacement will be re-sent immediately free of charge with our compliments.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase from this site with confidence! We are here to serve you!